This page describes the full TextureMax.com license. Please read the entire page if you are unsure about the terms and conditions for usage of the images from TextureMax.com. By downloading or using the images from TextureMax.com you agree and are bound by the terms of the agreement on this page.
You may modify, copy, or distribute the images from TextureMax.com royalty-free for personal, non-commercial, and commercial works as long as the work does not give access to the files directly. For example: if you are using images from TextureMax.com in a video game, they must be contained within the game's proprietary format, and cannot be accessed directly.
- Video games (this excludes open source games or any game where the image files are accessible directly).
- Print media such as newspapers, magazines, etc.
- Websites - as long as the images are used for the layout of the site itself, and not distributed as downloads.
- Digital scrapbooking - you may use one (1) image from TextureMax.com for each single digital scrapbook as long as it is modified to fit the scrapbook (such as cropping and resizing the texture for the background).
- Selling or distributing 3D models bundled with textures - as long as the textures are modified (such as in a UV texture atlas), and a you attribute www.texturemax.com in a text file bundled with your 3d model.
- Other digital media such as multimedia presentations, broadcast film and video, etc.
- Artwork used to decorate your home, office, or public spaces.
- Website themes or templates.
- Digital scrapbooking (one image may be used in the manner stated in the "ALLOWED USES" section above).
- Texture packs, or any archival file format (such as .zip), except in proprietary formats used by software such as a video game.
- Pornographic, unlawful or immoral purposes, spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or victimize other people.
- Any other form of distribution that allows users to access or save the image files directly.
- Second Life: currently Second Life claims all rights to uploaded textures, and this is not compatible with the texturemax.com license terms. Currently, textures from texturemax.com are not allowed to be used with Second Life or any Linden Lab software.
These terms and conditions may be updated or may change at any time; you must adhere to the new terms and conditions as they appear on this page.
The images and files contained on TextureMax.com may be used for personal and commercial works without having to pay any royalty fees (meaning you may use the images as many times as you wish under the terms and conditions of this license). All images and files sold or downloaded from TextureMax.com remain in the ownership of TextureMax.com; files that you purchase or download are simply licensed to you, ownership is not given to you.
Some images on TextureMax.com may contain signs, logos, designs, or objects which may be copyright or may not be permitted to be used in your works. This license covers the use of the images from TextureMax.com, but does not license you to use protected or copyrighted objects which may be found within certain images. Although we try our best to remove such copyrighted material, TextureMax.com will not be held responsible for the use of any copyrighted material found within any of the images from TextureMax.com.
You are not permitted to cause excessive load on the web servers which host TextureMax.com, or to circumvent the security of TextureMax.com in order to obtain files and images which your subscription level is not authorized to access, or download a larger quantity of files than your subscription level has access to.
TextureMax.com will not share your personal or contact information with any person or company outside of TextureMax.com; all personal contact information is for the internal use of TextureMax.com. All billing and credit card information is processed through PayPal.com; TextureMax.com does not acquire nor have access to this information. All billing issues and inquiries should be directed to www.paypal.com.
TextureMax.com may use advertizing, website tracking and statistics offered by Google Inc. All privacy inquiries related to cookies, statistics, and tracking, should be directed to Google.com/privacy/ads/
TextureMax.com assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or downloading any files from TextureMax.com.
TextureMax.com shall not be held responsible for any failure or delay in the operation of this website (including, but not limited to the inability to use any component of TextureMax.com).
Some images may contain patterns or logos which may be protected by copyright laws and not permitted to be used without consent from the copyright owner. Use of these images is at your own discretion; TextureMax.com will not be held responsible for the use of any copyright materials you may be using without permission from the intellectual property owner.
TERMINATION OF LICENSE AND ACCOUNT
TextureMax.com reserves the right to terminate your account at TextureMax.com, or the license for the use of the images from TextureMax.com if you are found in breach of this license.
If you are still unsure of whether you are allowed to use the images from TextureMax.com for your project, or have any other questions, you may fill out the support form.